Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

SLJ DAY 3 Wk 3

Kia Ora,

 My name is Max,

I would love to live in a tiny house because you can move it around whenever you want and they are possible to move to wherever you want.

My sister wouldn't like to live in a tiny house, because there is not a lot of room to walk around and play games.

I think tiny houses are so awesome because I can have a sea view or a view of the bush and I could go around the country and see lots of different things but still be in the comfort of my own Tiny House.

Here is a photo of the tiny house that I would like to live in.



   Image result for tiny house

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Maximus,

    I think you have sold me on the idea of living in a tiny house for a little while! I've always thought they'd be too small for me, but I hadn't thought about how you could move the house and change your surroundings!

    Do you think your sister would want a tiny house if there was a good backyard for playing games?

    I love the photo you've included of the tiny house. Those shades would be so handy! Just remember that if you borrow images from the internet, you need to include a link to show where you've gotten them from :)

    Keep up the great work, Maximus!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Maximus! Olive and the Summer Learning Journey!

    Thank you for your post! I’d love to live in a tiny house. I think it would be excellent to have everything in one place. It would also be really nice to travel around the country so easily! I think Tiny Houses provide a really interesting perspective on how to maximise space and minimise the use of clutter! I think I’d like to live in one someday. Would you?

    Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete