Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

SLJ DAY 3: Team Players: Activity 1


SLJ Week 1: DAY 3: Team Players: Activity 1
Imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have? On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

Kia ora, my name is Max, here is why you should have superpowers and it would be fun right? Well not really, but here is a slide show of why you should have superpowers. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Maximus. My name is Mahuta and I go to Kawakawa primary school. I am a year 7 student in the class Nga Rau Rangatira. I enjoyed watching your slide show because it was cool knowing what powers you want. I would like to have flying powers to. It would be cool to fly with birds or fly to another country. Maybe you could attribute your images so people don't think your taking things off the internet. Other than that great blog post.
    Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Maximus,

    How are you doing today? Awesome work getting another activity done!

    You've definitely chosen some interesting superpowers! I think I would choose flying too because I've always thought it would be so much fun, and it would get me places faster.

    Do you think you could use your powers as a superhero too? Flamethrowers and icebergs might come in handy when fighting the bad guys!

    I hope you're enjoying the activities so far, keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete