Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey: Day 2: Giants Among Us

I have seen Tāne Mahuta before and with my family and my cousins. We saw heaps of hail and I thought it was snow. Me and Maggie and our cousins had a hot chocolate.


My class has learnt about Kauri die back and do you know that Kauri die back is a disease and it is spreading by humans not by pests, and we need to stay on the track not on the roots, and clean your shoes before you go into the forest?

I would like to see Tāne Mahuta again because he is the Lord of the Forest and I really want to see him one more time before he dies.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Maximus!

    Well done on your blogging! I really enjoyed the fact that you spent extra time to share some informative facts about Kauri Die back. It is so special that you know these facts, because you know how to protect our beautiful trees in New Zealand.

    That is awesome that you have already seen Tāne Mahuta! Yummy, I love hot chocolate, especially on cold, winter days.

    Keep up the awesome work, I am really looking forward to reading more of your blog posts! Don't forget you can earn extra points by commenting on your fellow peers posts. These need to be positive, thoughtful and helpful comments that are 3 sentences long.

    Cheers,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete